For the 3rd academic year running, Capital Tuition Group is delivering GCSE Science Revision Courses. These courses will cover key points of the GCSE exam curriculum and will boost confidence and in turn grades!
Through the day your child will:
● Revise the core topics that the majority of GCSE students struggle with
● Be trained in revision strategies and how to use their time efficiently through the revision period
● Understand how to answer exam-style questions to improve and perfect their exam technique
● Learn the skills needed to access the higher grade boundaries
● Have a Q&A session where they get a chance to ask questions on any other part of the curriculum.
Students will also receive a complimentary and detailed work pack with plenty of revision tips and exam-style questions plus mark schemes to use for their examination preparation.
Monday 6th April 2020 – Physics
Tuesday 7th April 2020 – Chemistry
Wednesday 8th April 2020– Biology
Dawes Road Hub,
20 Dawes Rd,
London SW6 7EN.
Physics Revision day - £165 + VAT
Chemistry Revision day - £165 + VAT
Biology Revision day - £165 + VAT
3 Days Science Bundle - £440 + VAT
What is the schedule for the day?
08.50 - 09.00: Arrive at Dawes Road Hub
09.00 - 11.00: Session 1
11.00 - 11.20: Break
11.20 - 12.50: Session 2
12.50 - 13.40: Lunch break
13.40 - 14.55: Session 3
14.55 - 15.15: Break
15.15 - 16.30: Session 4
What do other GCSE students say?
"I would strongly recommend this course because it gave me confidence in my studies and filled knowledge gaps that I was not aware of. The environment felt really safe which helped my motivation and confidence in the sciences."
"The course allows you to bond with other GCSE students going through the same thing and to work together"