Capital Tuition Group is delivering an A-level Biology Revision Course. The day will cover key points of the A-Level Biology specification and will boost confidence and grades!
Through the day your child will:
● Choose and revise the core topics in the Biology A-Level syllabus with our Biology Specialist
● Use specific revision strategies to use their time efficiently through the revision period
● Understand how to answer exam-style questions to perfect their exam technique
● Learn the skills needed to access the higher grade boundaries
● Have a Q&A session where they get a chance to ask questions on any other part of the curriculum.
Students will also receive a complimentary and detailed work pack with plenty of revision tips and exam-style questions plus mark schemes to use for their examination preparation.
Dawes Road Hub,
20 Dawes Rd,
London SW6 7EN.
What is the schedule for the day?
08.50 - 09.00: Arrive at Dawes Road Hub
09.00 - 11.00: Session 1
11.00 - 11.20: Break
11.20 - 12.50: Session 2
12.50 - 13.40: Lunch break
13.40 - 14.55: Session 3
14.55 - 15.15: Break
15.15 - 16.30: Session 4
What do other GCSE students say?
"This course is brilliant! It helped me so much with my revision, which just seemed so overwhelming because there is so much of it. Our teacher was amazing and broke some topics down that confused me"
Millie, Parsons Green
"Sometimes it's really hard to know what the exam questions want you to say. Working with our teacher today really helped me see what the questions were really looking for me to answer and get as many marks as I could!"